Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Info on the People of Baku

Azerbaijan from what I saw is a very safe place to be. Especially Baku where I was most of the three months that I was in the country. I never felt unsafe there at any time of the night. When we use the word terrorism we attribute that to Muslims. The media years ago took issue with curtain groups of people that were causing destruction and death on a mass scale in the name of Mohammad and using there Muslim religion and beliefs to mask their rampage on all nations in the world. That is only a small part on that religion. The people that I dealt with and talked to over the three month when I was in Baku would do almost anything for me. There hospitality was absolutely amazing. And how friendly they where. I had a chance to hang out with a few of the locals that I became friends with, and when it came to paying for things they wanted to pay for all things. You literally have to tell them: "No, I will pay for that" and even then it is hard to do that. So as I am looking at myself I have a much different outlook on the Muslim people after spending time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment